£20 - 7pm - 9pm (British Summer Time - BST) 19th October 2021
Learn all about Equine Grazing Behaviour in the comfort of your own home:
This two hour evening talk will teach you all about equine grazing behaviour including:
- How horses behave in the wild/feral situation
- The how/what/why and when of grazing equines
- Domestic horse 'lifestyles'
- How horses can be bad or good for the environment
- How you can create the best natural 'lifestyle' for your horse/s and help the planet all at the same time
- And much, much more!
You do not need to have an account with Zoom in order to participate. If you can use a computer/tablet or phone you can Zoom!
After the talk you will be given the opportunity to get a discount (equal to the price of this talk) off the full Equiculture Course if you wish but please note this is not a sales talk/webinar for the purpose of getting you to buy The Equiculture Course but a stand-alone information-packed talk in its own right.
By Jane Myers MSc (Equine Grazing Behaviour) - Equiculture
For endorsements about Equiculture see www.equiculture.net/equiculture-endorsements